The summer has arrived. The time for adventures and family activities. Going outside with the family and enjoying the good weather. But, what activities can you do while babywearing? Read our suggestions below and you might get inspired.
- Hiking: Hiking is a good way to get back to exercising slowly. It’s also a good thing for your baby to discover nature. With its different smells and colours, it affects the baby senses. While having the possibility to sleep in the carrier when it’s time for a nap. Read more about hiking with kids!
- Animal Farms: Seeing animals is probably one of the main interests of small children. They find animals fascinating and often learn at a very early age to make the sounds of animals. A fun milestone, that everyone enjoys.
- Travel: Exploring the world with your baby is not a problem any more thanks to baby carriers. So why not enjoy and discover the world together.
- Museum: you may think that your baby is too young to appreciate museums, but walking around colourful paintings, sculptures or strange installation is usually fascinating for babies. It’s harder when they become toddlers and want to touch everything and run around. So enjoy it while they are small. There might be a few years until you get the next opportunity.
- Aquarium: Your baby will be happy and amazed by the colours and the animals swimming around. A fun activity during the warmest hours of the day.
- The beach: Bring your baby to the beach and dip their toes in the water. Just be careful that your baby is well covered from the sun and that you have a shade to go to during the warmest hours.
- The park: Most cities have a park that you will enjoy in a different way after becoming a parent. There are trees to climb, playgrounds to explore and animals to see.
Click here to read other suggestions about family activities.