When becoming pregnant there’s a lot of thoughts and questions popping up in your head. Mostly baby related stuff of course. There’s one question that almost every new mom and dad poses: what do I really need to buy for my baby?
In recent years, baby nests have become one of the essential products for parents to buy for their newborn baby. But is it a product that you actually need? The short answer is yes. Here’s why.
Baby nest with handles – why is that neccessary?
1. Cosy and safe place for your child to sleep in. Many babies fall asleep easily and soundly in the baby nest, since the surrounding environment resembles the mother’s womb.
2. You can be close to your baby all the time. The convenient handles of the Najell baby nest makes it easy to move around, around the house from the bed to the sofa, or outside to and from the pram.
3. You don’t have to worry about waking your baby. Having a baby nest puts an end to having to schedule your day according to your baby’s naps. It’s a lot easier to put your baby to sleep in a new place when you can bring their familiar sleeping environment with you.
4. Decreases the risk of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). In a baby nest, the baby is placed on the back and the possibility of turning over to the stomach is reduced.
5. Makes co-sleeping possible. To keep the baby in the same spot in the bed makes it less likely that you will accidentally roll over your baby in your sleep, or that the duvet covers the baby’s face.
Najell SleepCarrier – a smarter baby nest
Babynest SleepCarrier is a smarter baby nest, with a stabilizing board and convenient handles that make it easy and safe to carry your baby with you wherever you go. The breathable sides and the firm foam in the bottom make it a safe and comfortable place for your baby to sleep and be carried in. The SleepCarrier is safety tested according to carrycot standards.