A footmuff is not always at the top of the purchase list when you are preparing for your baby’s arrival. You might wonder why and if it is even necessary to buy for your little kiddo. Here, we list why and when you need it.
When can you use a footmuff?
Compared to many other baby products, a footmuff can be used from newborn and up to three years old, or even longer, if you are still using a stroller. If you have an adjustable and temperature regulating model, you can also use it from early fall until late spring.
Why do you need it?
A footmuff is the perfect companion to your stroller, Najell Babynest SleepCarrier and to your Sunday stroll. Here are the reasons why.
- Works as an extra weather shield for your stroller. Most strollers only come with the basics and might not provide the isolation needed to keep your baby warm and cozy.
- Use instead of a blanket and stroller liner. A footmuff provides warmth and comfort and works just as well or even better than a blanket in the stroller.
- Makes life easier when you’re on the run. In a footmuff, the baby can wear fewer layers of clothes, and when you are going inside it’s easy to just lift the baby up.
- Can easily be adjusted according to temperature. When using the footmuff as one of the layers during colder days, you can easily make it cooler and let the heat out if necessary.
- Is wind- and water-resistant. It is therefore a must-have for the stroller during those unpredictable weather changes.
Najell Footmuff is an award-winning footmuff that fits all prams, strollers and especially the Babynest SleepCarrier. It has been named best ergonomic footmuff by Pricerunner. The easy and smart features, useability, and high quality, along with the universal fit makes it a loved product by both parents and children all over the world.