Frequently asked questions
We have a 30 day return policy and offer free shipping options within the EU, including Norway and the UK. Shipping outside of the Nordic countries is usually 3-5 working days. Shipping outside of Europe is usually 5-9 working days. You can pay with debit and credit card. Depending on your location, you can also pay with an invoice via Klarna.
- If your package is not collected, it will eventually be returned to us and you will be charged an administrative fee of 30 EUR. A non-collected parcel is not considered as exercising your right of withdrawal.
- For deliveries outside of Sweden, Najell uses DHL and UPS.
- You will receive an email or text message from the shipping company when your order has left our warehouse. There you will find a link to track your package. If you have not received a tracking link, please check your spam. Otherwise contact us at [email protected]
- Najell offers options with free shipping to pick up points to most countries within the EU, as well as Norway and the UK.
- Sweden and Scandinavia: 2-3 working days. Europe: 3-5 working days. Rest of the world: 5-10 working days. If an order is placed during the weekend (or on a Swedish Holiday), it will be shipped the next working day at the earliest.
- It is not possible to combine multiple discount codes in one purchase.
- You can enter the discount code at the checkout, before the payment options.
- If you wish to exchange your product, return the product as usual and place a new order with the desired size/model from our website. Please use the prepaid return way-bill. When you make a return, a cost of 6 euro will be charged. If you have not received a return way-bill, email [email protected] Returns can not be made as cash on delivery.
- If your product does not fit and you wish to change to another size/model, return the product as usual. Then place a new order with the desired size/model from our website.
Shopping on najell
- Sometimes your order confirmation may end up in spam. So check there first. If you have not received an order confirmation within a few hours of placing your order, please contact us at [email protected]
- The staff at our warehouse are fast and will pack your order the morning (weekdays) after the order is placed (if all items are in stock). You can always email us at [email protected], or chat with us (weekdays 8am – 5pm, in Sweden), but we can’t make any promises.
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email or text message with a tracking link where you can follow your order. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours until any information is visible from the shipping company. If you have not received an email please check your spam. Otherwise, contact us at [email protected]
- Sometimes, products are available for pre-order, in which case you can place an order on our website as usual. Otherwise, unfortunately, you will have to wait until the product is back in stock.
- All products come with an instruction manual. If you have lost your manual, you can always download it from the respective product page. On our Youtube channel, we also have instructional videos for most of our products. You can also find tips on our IGTV on Instagram.
- All Najell products are safety tested according to European standards and all materials we use are Oeko-tex standard 100 class 1 certified.
- The Najell Wrap should have a snug, yet comfortable, fit. The weight or size of the child is not a factor in choosing the right size. If you are between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger size. Keep in mind that the body is often more sensitive in the first few weeks after giving birth and that breasts can become larger.
- Most of our products can be washed at 40 degrees in the washing machine. Make sure your washing machine is clean and wash the product alone. We recommend using our laundry bag for extra protection. Use a mild detergent without bleach. Never use fabric softener. Follow each product’s washing instructions for longer durability.
- If something is not working on our website in the payment process, please contact us and we will try to help.
- All our payments go through Klarna. You can always choose to pay with debit or credit card, and depending on your location you can get an invoice.
- Refunds will be made using the same payment method used for the purchase. If you pay via Klarna and make a return, you can simply go to the Klarna app or website and report the return and the payment will be paused until we have processed your return.
- After our warehouse has received your return and verified that the product is in its original condition, we will refund you within 7-14 days.
- We have a 30 day return policy.
- When you make a return, a cost of 6 euro will be charged and automatically deducted from your refund. Please use the prepaid return way-bill. If you have not received a return way-bill, email [email protected] Returns can not be made as cash on delivery.